Graham posted this in his blog. He is in São Paulo and we’ll meet him tomorrow. Glad he liked the restaurant I recommended. Also, Steven posted the abstract for his talk in Rio here. Today we took Siegfried Zielinski to the Moreira Salles Institute. He is quite taken by the beautiful natural landscapes of Rio. Adalberto, Siegfried and I had a nice conversation on Flusser and his book “A History of the Devil”. A delightful Sunday, indeed.
Blog StatementThe buzzword "cyberculture", as well as the epistemological split between "analog" and "digital" technologies no longer adequately reflect the technocultural complexity of our age. What matters now is to ponder on the material and technological dimension of mediatic phenomena. Short, one has to acknowledge: there is no cyberculture. What. What should we replace it with?
- I'm at Nik Sushi (Rio de Janeiro, RJ) 4sq.com/123XJD4 5 days ago
- I'm at Posto Seis 4sq.com/15CVs8j 5 days ago
- Eu publiquei uma nova foto no Facebook fb.me/24LpwLc6n 5 days ago
- Eu publiquei uma nova foto no Facebook fb.me/2kf2zSzpV 5 days ago
- Kristopher Gansing's dissertation on media archaeology: dspace.mah.se/bitstream/hand… 6 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Creative Commons: o Minc não tem, mas eu tenho!